Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Great Pumpkin Ruck, Club Ruck Callout, and more UWVC Miles

Yesterday I did a couple of miles with these fine fellows and our pumpkins.


When I was rucking with the club, we went a mile down the trail and came back. I forgot to turn my Fitbit on for my walk until I got back to the mile marker, mile 3 for me. These are the splits for my miles from then on. I wanted to get done as fast as possible because it was getting colder, I wanted to push myself, and so I could get home to help Serena with stuff. Not bad if I do say so myself.


So in one night I finished the ruck club callout (2 miles with friends and pumpkins), 5 miles with a pumpkin (The Great Pumpkin Ruck), and got 10 more miles for the UWVC challenge. so I'm at 19.5 miles so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment