Monday, October 7, 2019

Quick 2 Miles with a Water Jug

As part of my preparation for my GORUCK Tough challenge on the 25th, I did a couple of miles today, one of which I was carrying a 20L water jug, aka jerry can. I took a picture at the end with my ruck and the jerry can. If you're looking for a great grip strength exercise, walk around with a jerry can full of water.



Also, on Saturday Serena and I did a 5k obstacle course race. It's not really a race since it took us about an hour, but it was a blast. It was between 45-50 F, windy at parts and the ground was super muddy as it had been raining all morning. Serena and I both attempted all the obstacles and we crushed it! I'm most proud that I made it through the rope swings without taking a break or falling to the ground. Go us!


1 comment:

  1. Awwwww..... did you guys get participation medals? That's so sweet....

    Seriously, congrats. And thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete