Monday, June 20, 2011

More: Russia pt. 2

In Russia I learned a lot about their healthcare system in the short time I was there as I discussed in my previous post. However, I was able to enjoy many of the sights available in St. Petersburg. We watched Romeo and Juliet at the Marinsky Theater, toured the Hermitage, walked through the fountains of Peterhoff, tossed coins at the Hare monument near the Peter and Paul Fortress on Enisaari, was awestruck at the Church of the Spilled Blood and St. Isaac’s Cathedral. We got to see a lot of St. Petersburg while there, as you can tell. It was an incredible experience and I’d like to share some of my favorite pictures from those moments.
Marinsky Theater
HermitageChurch of the Spilled BloodPeterhoff Fountain
Hare Monument at Peter and Paul Fortress

DSC_2573

No comments:

Post a Comment