Thursday, March 15, 2012

More: Family Updates

It’s been a while since I posted and a few things have happened. First of all, and probably least importantly, we’ve moved. The apartment building we were in was bought by NuSkin to make more parking. Now the three of us are staying in southern Provo till the job situation straightens out. Secondly, I PASSED THE NCLEX!!!! Woohoo! I am officially a registered nurse, I’ve already started getting questions from family and friends about health stuff. It’s great! Thirdly, Lily is growing up way too fast. I don’t have pictures of everything she’s learned to do so I’ll list some of them and post some pictures of her absolute cuteness. She’s obviously crawling all over the place, she gets to her feet and can now get back down to her knees, she opens any drawer or cabinet with a handle within reach, she feeds herself Graduates (puffs for babies to eat), searches for items she’s dropped, waves hello/goodbye, claps, and destroys any tower of blocks I build. Here are the pictures, hover over them for a description.

A rare smile for the camera

Balancing with one arm against the cabinet

Where did my sippy cup go?

Mardi Gras twinners!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Lex! Good to see an update. Also, I swear you just had the baby. I haven't even seen her yet. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Baby pictures! Lily is growing up so fast. All of you have been so busy. It is great to hear about what is going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete